Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Christmas Everyone

Hello Hello my sweet family and friends! Happy Christmas! I can't believe that this week is already Christmas! I mean wasn't it just American Thanksgiving like 2 days ago!!!!????!!!!! Not fair!!!!!!! Any who let me give you the update! 

So Sister Layton has left the area :( sad day for us all but she was excited so that is okay. She is serving in Taber now as an STL so I will see her at MLCs which is super exciting! 

So my new companion is.... drumroll..... SISTER CONNORS!!!!!! She has been out for 10 months and came out with Sister Kendrick. She served in the West of Calgary and then down in a little town called Magrath. She is from... Murrieta, CALIFORNIA. NOT UTAH! So I still have only had 2 companions from Utah AND 0 from Idaho! Sweet! Okay not that exciting but still sweet! 

She is the nicest and I am excited to get to know her more over these next couple of months! 

This week really has been crazy! With Sister Layton being here for 6 months she had a lot to pack and a lot of people to say good bye to. It is always sad, but still super fun and exciting. We got to see Shannon this week before she finished school and then her mom agreed to come with us to the Nativity Pageant last night which was amazing (as always). This is the last year that our stake is in charge of the Pageant and they really did a great job. 

Eddy has moved his baptismal date to the 2nd of January which is SOOOO EXCITING! We have the stake center all booked, his brother will be here and he will be prepared! 

So other then that it has been a pretty normal week. We have been doing a lot of finding and contacting, but because it is Christmas a lot of appointments are falling through. BUT that is okay and we are still having fun and trying. I am grateful for this time of year to be able to grow in my understanding of my Savior. I am grateful that Heavenly Father is aware of my needs and the needs of those around me and am glad that I have seen so many wonderful things. This upcoming week should be great and I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Be Safe! 

Love, 


Sister Jensen 

New Zone Picture

New Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment