Monday, August 25, 2014

Ogden Temple-Heaven on Earth

Today we had the opportunity to go to the (re)open house for the Ogden temple here in beautiful Utah. The temple was announced for a major renovation in 2010, and is now being reopened and will soon be dedicated as a temple of the Lord. At an open house, people everywhere have the chance to see what the inside of a temple looks like and to learn more about what goes on inside. The Ogden temple is actually the temple that my parents got sealed in for all time and eternity, so it was such a great blessing to be able to see it with them before I head to the MTC.

If you are in Utah within the next few weeks, I encourage you to go out and visit this temple during the open house. All I can say is that it is truly a house of the Lord. The peace you feel from the Spirit there (even before it has been dedicated) is so strong and undeniable. The beauty of the temple is breathtaking. Every inch has been thought out from the patterns in the ceilings to the patterns in the AC vents!! It is magnificent.


Mom, Dad and I in front of the Ogden Temple
I have one more day before I enter the MTC! I again thank you all for your support and you can find all of my contact info in the "Where to Write" section of my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment