Monday, August 4, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!!


My name is Kelliann Jensen (Sister Jensen), and I am about to spend the next 18 months in Calgary, Alberta on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. During this time I will be serving the people, teaching the gospel, and ultimately bringing others to Christ while strengthening my own testimony at the same time. I will be using this blog as a place to update everyone out in Internet land on my progress and to let you know how you can contact me while I'm out!!

Although I will not have access to this blog while I am out, my mom will be posting emails and letters that I send and making sure you all are kept up to date.

Here is the current countdown!!

23 days until I enter the MTC! (MTC is Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah)
18 days until I leave AZ!
11 days until I am done at work!! 

IT IS GETTING REAL PEOPLE!!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment