Monday, October 19, 2015

Baptism

Hello everyone!!!! Happy week! So you may be wondering what is so good.... weeeeelll let me tell you.....

GERALD GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!

Now, of course I didn't get to be there, but he did email me this week and he said that he was baptized and I am so excited!!!! I have been working with him for 4 and a half months!!! YAY HIM!!!!

Okay so really that was something that I learned today so it doesn't count for my exciting week so here is more of the week.

1. Fab Friday - We had a Relief Society Activity in Auburn Bay ward! I wish I had taken pictures, but there were like 10 non-members there and a couple of less-actives in the ward!! We made fall and winter decorations and Sister Kolodisi and I took the cupcake decorating class with some members.

2. Stake Baptism - We had a Stake Baptism this week. 5 KIDS from Mahogany ward got baptized and we got to be there for the girl in Auburn Bay ward who got baptized.  She is super cute and we got to teach while they were getting dressed after and before the confirmation. It was a great opportunity to share the gospel with members, non-members and less-actives a like.

3. Random Member Present lesson - We were at dinner on Saturday and the member that we were with randomly asked us if we would like to teach a lesson to their non-member friend from Lethbridge. We got to have a great first contact with him and teach him a little bit about the Plan of Salvation and the Love of God... He isn't quite prepared but was very grateful for the lesson and is going to consider the thought of their being a God.

Sister Kolodisi and I are working to get a lot of things started in our wards. There are so many potentials it is just waiting until things fall into place according to the timeline of our Heavenly Father.
My "ponderizing" scripture for this week is 3 Nephi 18:32
"Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out of your synagogues, or your places of worship, for unto such shall ye continue to minister; for ye know not but what they will return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall heal them; and ye shall be the means of bringing salvation unto them."
I know that the Lord loves all of His children. He knows all of us and wants us to turn to him in all of the aspects of our lives. I love you all and hope that you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Jensen


P.S - Sister Kolodisi and I had some extra time during lunch the other day so we took some pictures on a bridge in Mahogany area... they have this cool work out gear there in a park!



No comments:

Post a Comment