Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Easter!!

Hello Everyone and thank you all for the wonderful updates!! It was wonderful hearing from all of you and it makes me happy to know that Heavenly Father is looking out for the ones that I love. I don't have a lot of time this week but I wanted to bare my testimony that God loves and knows each one of us! He knows exactly why we are here, He knows why we have to go through the things that we do, and He knows that it is Christ's gospel that is going to help us get through it. 
A lot of you have been asking me about General Conference!! I got to watch General Conference at the Stake Center here in the North East!! I must say that I have never felt so spiritually directed in my life! I did something that I have never done before which was go into conference with a question. As I watched I learned more about God's purpose in sending me out on a mission, more about how I can come closer to Him, and more about the Atonement then I have EVER been able to understand before. I know that this Church is true and that by living the Gospel of Christ, we can overcome even our biggest trials. My Favorite talk was by Elder L. Whitney Clayton of the 70. His talk on search for light really touched me, gives me the courage to search for that light, and become the person that God knows I can be. I am grateful for my Savior and His atonement. I know that as we follow his Gospel and commandments that we are able to access the power of the Atonement, and that we are never alone. 
We had the chance to have 6 investigators watch General Conference this week!! Things are going well here in the North East. Oh and this week is Transfer week, and Sister Kendrick and I have just found out that we are staying together for a least another 6 weeks. I dearly love her, and the people that I serve with in this area. I promise that I will write more next week!! Have a fantastic week!! 
P.S - Here are some pictures from the Week!! Sister Kendrick, Elder Campbell and Elder Perry and I did a Hot Chocolate stand with the Because He Lives survey in about 45 mph!! It was the BEST!!! 
Love Sister Jensen 


Hi Dad!! Thank you so much!! I absolutely loved all of the conference talks and will also be studying them for these next 6 months!! It sounds like there has been some crazy reno going on at home... am I even going to recognize it when I get back? I got an email back from the Sister Jensen at sarah.jensen@myldsmail.net but she is not our Sarah... would you happen to know what her email is.. I love you so much. Thank you for the music!! We might get Morgan our 13 year old investigator to play the flute for us while Sister Kendrick plays the violin and I am on the piano!! Have a great week!!
Love,
Sister Kelliann

Hi Mom!! I can't believe that Dad bought a motorcycle. You should tell him that I refuse to let him drive it. Wait... do you still have the red car? Conference was amazing!! I absolutely loved it and can't wait until I can get my hands on those talks to read them and study them. I will let you know when I get the charger. Thank you so much I hope that it didn't cost you a fortune. Tell Grandma that if she gets a Facebook that she can be friends with me!!! I love you so much!!

Kelliann

No comments:

Post a Comment