Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Transfer week!!!!!

Super sad but expected news this week. Sister Allard is getting transferred on Thursday :( :( :(. She will be going North so that means that she could be anywhere from High River to Airdrie. I will be getting a new companion here in Medicine Hat. I was thinking the other day about who I could get and I realized that I hardly know any of the Sisters in the mission anymore... and I used to know quite a few of them. However, it is exciting to think that I will get another new companion, so here is to companion number 6!!!!!

So, like I said last week, today I get the cast off and the pins taken out of my wrist!! My appointment is at 2 mountain standard time and hopefully won't take too long. This week has been really busy!! We have been walking all week and boy am I beat by the end of the day. The temperature has been upwards to 35 degrees to 40 degrees Celsius which is about 95 to 100 Fahrenheit and after 5 hours of walking in it every day, you are a little bit drained, but everything is still going well. We have been getting almost daily updates of miracles that have been going on because of Walk and Talk August. We get texts from our Zone Leaders that come in from the Assistants and they let us know about other miracles that have happened in the past week. We are really enjoying it here in Medicine Hat, especially because we are so far away and really only here news about other people in Medicine Hat.

Speaking of Medicine Hat, Sister Allard and I have been trying to find the most people that we can throughout our day. It can be tough here because we can walk around for 5 hours and talk to about 5 people, but we are looking for ways around that. Actually we found that the Tepee is one of the best places to go throughout the week, because tourists stop there a lot.

This upcoming week is super busy!! We have two lessons on Wednesday with two new investigators which we are excited to start working with. Lots of new things that will be going on that I will keep you in touch about. I love you all, we don't have a lot of time this week due to my appointment. Have a great week!

Sister Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment